The present DUFA International Warranty applies to watches sold or presented for warranty service in any country.
Your DUFA watch is warranted against any manufacturing defect for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”) subject to the following conditions.
In order to benefit from your DUFA International warranty, you will be required to present to any DUFA Boutique, DUFA Authorized Retailer or DUFA Authorized After-Sales Service Center, the proof of purchase by a DUFA Boutique or a DUFA Authorized Retailer and comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service. You are therefore required to retain your Proof of Purchase with due care.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Your DUFA International Warranty does not cover, notably:
- Defects and damages resulting from misuse or negligence, or from accident,
- Defects and damages caused by improper use, alterations, tampering, dismantling or unauthorized modifications or repairs, as well as services, works and repairs performed by anyone other than a DUFA Boutique, a DUFA Authorized Retailer or a DUFA Authorized
After-Sales Service Center, or caused by the use of components and/or accessories other than those recommended by DUFA;
- Battery, case, crystal, strap, or bracelet
- Any defects resulting from the contact with water, if your water-resistant watch did not undergo the water-resistance tests required by DUFA each time the case was opened for any reason (including, for instance, replacement of a battery), or if your watch is not waterresistant.
If your watch is returned during the Warranty Period, any component found by our technical services to be defective as a result of a manufacturing defect will be, at DUFA’s sole discretion, repaired or replaced free of charge. Upon expiration of the warranty Period, any services or repairs will be subject to a service charge.
You are responsible for transportation costs, including but not limited to postage, insurance and packing materials. We recommend that any shipment to us include certified delivery and insurance.
Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks from the date we receive your package for your watch to go through the repair process depending on severity of defect.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which seller carries sole responsibility.
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have.
Our customer service ensures the perfect care of your DUFA timepiece. If your watch needs attention, contact us or DUFA Boutiques, DUFA Authorized Retailers and DUFA Authorized After-Sales Service Centers who only are entitled to provide warranty services as defined herein.